Our Ilocos Adventure - Calle Crisologo

Traveling to Ilocos is one of our exciting trips we had this year.
A couple of days just before our travel date when we finally decided to push this trip.

I can no longer remember the last time I've traveled with my parents and my sister. This is also our son's (Kiel) first travel with them. It was indeed a memorable, fun and exciting experienced.

Thanks to JCE Travels and Tours for accommodating us with affordable package tour even in a very short notice.

Package Includes:
  • Roundtrip (from our house  to Ilocos to our house)
  • 3 days/2 nights accommodation
  • 2 Days Tour in Laoag, Pagudpud and Vigan (with free breakfast)
  • Toll Gate Fee, Gasoline, Driver's Meal and Accommodation
  • Permits and Entrance Fees
  • Taxes and Surcharges 
We left the house between 10-10:30PM and had two stop-overs (Shell Station, NLEX and Centrumart, Candon, Ilocos Sur). It was the fast and furious ride of my life. We arrived at Vigan City around 5AM just before Sunrise capturing the precious moments of the peaceful Calle Crisologo.



Calle Crisologo Gallery

The century-old structures made me experienced the Spanish era, and it feels like I'm about to attend a secret meeting with Dr. Jose Rizal in one of these houses. Hehehe





No comments:

Post a Comment

Search here...