Sharing the J.CO Way

Honestly, we like doughnuts (donut), but we're not really into it.

I think it was Sunday after church (weeks ago) when my friend Michelle first time  asked me if I have already heard J.CO donut. I said, "No, I haven't heard of it." With a smile of excitement and persuasive gesture, she told me as well as Rhea that we must try it and taste the difference.

She simply described J.CO's donuts as not sweet as the other donuts available on the market and this J.CO is located at SM Megamall, Ortigas.

Since we're from Muntinlupa, it is very seldom we go to Megamall. Which is why it is unlikely for us to try this J.CO donut. We prefer going home rather than going to Megamall.

After that conversation, whenever we met her or talked, she always asked me and Rhea if we have already gone to Megamall and tried this J.CO donut.

Two days ago, Rhea and I had a chance to go to Megamall, when we're about to leave Rhea remembered the Michelle and her donut -- that time, we forgot her donut bakeshop

So we phone Avel (Michelle's husband) and asked him about the name of this donut bakeshop.



So there it was, J.CO Donuts & Coffee located at Build B of SM Megamall, Ortigas.

Price:
P42/ pc
P230/ half dozen
P350/ dozen
P550/ 2 dozen

When I saw the donuts, I want to buy two dozen, but I bought only half just to say I have tried and see if it is worth of my second visit.

Michelle was right; it is not sweet as the other donut bakeshop have. It has a distinct set of donuts but still have the taste of donut (which make a donut, donut).

Before we completely emptied the box, we took a picture (after we already ate two donuts not more than a minute).

Lastly, I think we'll add donut to our favorites, especially when it opens another branch in Greenbelt, Makati soon. :)

 ***************************************************

Updated : J.CO MOA - June 29, 2012

We should be watching movie but since Spider Man has all the movie theaters, we went to SM MOA (Mall Of Asia) instead.

We had our dinner at A Venetto Pizzera (one of our favorites) then J.CO for dessert. :)

      

The Donuts
Rhea, while paying at the cashier
Our order - Assorted 1 dozen
J.CO Donuts, new added to our favorites. Thanks to our friends Avel and Michelle. :)

 ***************************************************

Updated : J.CO Greenbelt, Makati - July 8, 2012

Four days after J.CO Greenbelt, Makati officially opened. :D

Avel and Michelle with their kids...While Kiel was sleeping

Updated : J.CO Alabang Town Center (ATC), Muntinlupa -March 22, 2013


The long line of J.CO - ATC; around 7:30pm

2 comments:

  1. since you're from muntinlupa, have you visited their branch at ATC?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks cheri for the comment. :)
      Actually, we already heard that they opened in ATC, but we always forgot to check out their branch whenever we go to ATC.

      Thanks to you, I saw your comment when I checked my email and timing Rhea and I was having dinner at Chilli's. So there, the long line of J.CO - ATC. :)

      Delete

Search here...