Buffet 101, Conquered.


Since we heard about the opening Vikings (A buffet restaurant in MOA - Mall of Asia) we've been planning to conquer (our term for dinning) it. Unfortunately, with some unavoidable circumstances, we're failed. I guess it is not yet right time. 

Around 3PM of June 4, I received a SMS from Rhea, reminding me that I owe her a Yakimix treat.
Ok, let's have Yakimix for dinner.

5PM when I fetched in her office. I suggested, instead of Yakimix let's go for Vikings -- hoping that time, we'll conquer it. She agreed, so we went to Vikings - MOA. As walked-in guests, Rhea inquired for available seats. 

Again, it's not yet our time to conquer Vikings. 
We are #49 for waiting guests not including the reserved guests. :(

We almost end-up to the original plan (Yakimix) when we remember our friend told us to try Buffet 101.

Buffet 101, Conquered...
Eat and Drink All You Can
P690.00 - Monday to Saturday (Lunch) 
P950.00 - Monday to Friday (Dinner)
+ 5% if you use Credit Card.



We were in Table No. 5, when all the conquering happened...


Our Second Set...



Rhea was already having her dessert while I was having my 3rd set -- my stomach still has space to be filled, which is why I took advantage to have my 3rd set.  :)



We only tried the crepe for dessert since we both craving for it that time.

Thanks to my lovely wife for preparing the crepe. :))


With a little, fewer choices of buffet (compare to other buffet restaurants), Buffet 101 offers some unique sets of food, which are not available to others (it is for you to find out). Burrrpp!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search here...