Baler Trip 2012 : How it started???



Before Rhea and I went to Pangasinan, we already decided that we'll spend our holy week vacation next year in  Baler, Aurora. This is to visit her relatives and basically to have our vacation.

This is not until the last week of April 2012.

Monday, while we're on our way to our offices, we're joking about "What if we file a vacation leave (VL) this Friday and Monday, if our bosses approve; we'll go to Baler?"

Taking the opportunity of a possible long holiday period. :)

We filed our VLs...
We patiently waited...
Then my the phone rang; it was Rhea. She told me the good news, and I told her my good news too..

We're going to BALER!!!

On that Friday we went to Baler... :)

------------------------

This is my second time in Baler. The first time was, when Rhea and I got engaged, and we went to Baler to meet her relatives.

We're very much excited about this trip because we'll stay in Baler for several days, and we're ready and prepared to go to the places that we've/I've never been since the first time I had been here. . Yeah!!! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search here...