A glimpse of Dasol



Rhea and I; Whenever we're having our vacation in Pangasinan, we try to visit new places that we have never been.
We've been already to Bolinao and Lingayen and last April 5, 2012, we went to Dasol.

My family is from Pangasinan, and I'm familiar with Dasol as a municipality only but not a summer destination.
I heard couple of years ago that Dasol has a nice beach then I said to myself. "hmm.. to see is to believe".


This year, we took the opportunity  to visit Dasol since we're having our summer vacation in Alaminos. It was 45mins to 1hr drive from Alaminos. I'm with my mom, Rhea and Kiel when we went there.

We really have no plans for swimming; we just went there to see the place for possible destination of our next summer outing. Luckily, Kiel pooed and we had to wash him to the beach. Hehehe




A glimpse of Dasol, hope to experience you soon.



Taken at Eguia, Dasol, Pangasinan....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search here...