Our Awesome Travel in El Nido, Palawan - Day 2



Day 2 (January 11) -- My Birthday:

Day two started with a cold and windy weather. It was a fine day but I have some doubts that it might rain.

6am when we woke up and went outside of our cottage, did some stretching and be captivated by the great view of El Nido islands.

Not too long, Mang Rudy arrived with his to assistants, bringing our breakfast.. (Maybe when he saw us outside our cottage he already prepared our breakfast)
Mang Rudy brief us about our itinerary, he said that we'll be joining other tourists for the island tour.
We are very excited because basically this is the first day of island tour.
DSC_0207 (Copy)DSC_0204 (Copy)

BREAKFAST:
We had hot coffee, hot scrambled egg, hot pandesal, fresh papaya and fresh pineapple for breakfast. Sarap!
Rhea can no longer wait to take her first breakfast bite. =)

After breakfast, we prepared our things and went to the shoreline -- it was 10-15mins walk from our cottage.

It was raining then when we got to the shoreline. I took some pictures while waiting for Mang Rudy...

DSC_0229 (Copy)
Mang Rudy arrived, with him another tourists couple. Introduction with each other has been made. -- I guess they were the tourists that Mang Rudy told us when we were still at the cottage.
DSC_0237 (Copy)
Mang Rudy arrived with another tourists couple (Paul and Jane from England. --we were supposed to be 6 but the other couple didn't join due to not so good weather condition).




Ready and excited; We didn't mind the weather. Not to waste more time went to our bangka and the rest were just a collection of awesome experiences...

DSC_0284 (Copy)DSC_0279 (Copy)DSC_0269 (Copy)DSC_0339 (Copy)

Our first stop Big and Small Lagoon -- at small lagoon; we were not able to take pictures because we don't have camera underwater housing.


Next stop, Secret Lagoon -- it's no longer a secret caused we already found it. hehe .





Left to Right : Paul,Mark, Me,Rhea,Jane



DSC_9853 (Copy)
We had our lunch at the island. Mark and our boat capt. prepared our lunch.

Lunch

Grilled pork chop, grilled seafoods (esp. Surahan) and vegetable salad (sarap nanaman!).

While Rhea is busy taking pictures and Mark our capt. are preparing our lunch, I had a chance to talk to Paul; telling him about how awesome our country is, I promoted other tourist destinations like the 100 Islands in Pangasinan -- because I'm from Pangasinan, Baguio, Bohol, Cebu, etc., I even encourage them to visit Manila -- they came to El Nido via Cebu . Even though Manila is very crowded.
DSC_9905 (Copy)

It was a great bonding moment for me and I really had a great time.that lunch Rhea told them that today is my birthday .

After lunch, we went snorkeling and fed variety of fish. Rhea told me that it was a fantastic experienced for her.

7 Commandos Beach supposed to be our last stop for the day but we have decided not go, instead went back and end the tour.


Since it was my birthday. While we're on our way back Paul told me that he'll buy a drink; so that night we (Paul, Jane, Rhea and I) went to Art's Cafe. Had two shots of tequila, two SMB light and lots of stories then I told them if its Ok that we can back to our cottage because I was already sleepy and bit dizzy.

DSC_9967 (Copy)



Day two ended with a happy birthday to me... Zzzzz





The Third Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search here...