Kapeng Barako (Baraco)

Kapeng Barako Beans

Every last weekend of the year, it is my wife's family tradition to visit their hometown (San Jose, Batangas) and hold a family gathering. Year 2012, was my second year being part of it. =)




Whenever we go to San Jose, we usually stopped-by to San Jose market and have the sumptuous Batangas lomi  for breakfast.Yummy!

Before we left the market, I asked Rhea to buy a fresh grind Kapeng Barako (my Christmas giveaways to my team in the office. )









Kapeng Barako also known as Batangas Coffee has a distinctively strong flavor with an aroma that will surely satisfy your coffee craving.


The classic grinder and the fresh grind kapeng barako


Kapeng barako should be served brewed. 

If you are strong coffee drinker, black kapeng barako is the best for you.
For me, brewed kapeng barako with evaporated milk and enough amount of sugar. The Best! =)

** Pictures were taken from Nokia 808 PureView except for lomi (courtesy of Ryan). Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search here...